Wednesday 17 August 2011

Today is gonna be the day....

...that the 4 week countdown starts to the big move to the big M.

 You can stay posted here of all the happenings in my Mancunian adventures, as well as little prayer updates. 

I'm so excited but absolutely terrified about the move! 

But amidst the turbulent mix of emotions, the one thing that is constant, is knowing that this new city is where God wants me to be this year and  that He'll be coming with me. 

During my most recent visit, I came across this verse in Acts...

"For I am with you, and no one is going to attack and harm you, because I have many people in this city." (Acts 18:10)

How reassuring to remember that God isn't just in Aberdeen, or City Church, or with my Christian friends. He is everywhere. And remarkable to think that I have brothers and sisters in Manchester. Cheesy? Yeah, a bit. Incredible? Absolutely!

He's not going to put any of us in a place where He will not be able to support us.

He will challenge us, but never abandon us.

He will stretch us, but never harm us.

He will keep us, and never let us go.

God is good all the time: and all the time, God is good.



Maybe, You're gonna be the one that saves me.



No comments:

Post a Comment