Wednesday 16 March 2011

"A blog? I'll never have a blog!"

"Why", I thought, "would anyone want to write things down- deep and meaningful things- and then let other people read them? And who on earth reads these things?" 

Let's just say I've had a change of heart.

I'm a youth worker at church, and our group started up a blog for the young people not too long ago. Initially set up as an idea to let the kids keep track of what God has been teaching them that week, or even just to tell us anything exciting that they had been up to recently. I don't think that any of the leaders really anticipated how it would take off...

What a journey our kids have been on. What amazing things our Lord has been doing through them. What incredible stories our kids have to share about our God. Let's just say that I've changed my mind...

Reading the blogs of the young people is like joining them on their adventures through life. So, this is my chance to share my journey, and to invite you to be part of the adventures that God is leading me on....

A

No comments:

Post a Comment